Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Random Tidibts (Illustrated version)


1.  Given the choice, I eat donuts with a knife and a fork. 


2.  When I was in junior high I trained my dog, Cookie, to jump so high that she could literally jump up and lick people on the lips.  Very entertaining.




3.  Today I wrote a formula in Excel that was so long it filled up the entire formula field - and what's more it worked! 


4.  I am a skilled pop up card maker.  See proof below.



5.  It takes every amount of concentration for me NOT to run up the stairs two at a time when I'm in dignified company.


6.  I once made a cake out of meatloaf and mashed potatoes (decorated with ketchup and mustard) for a roommate who didn't like cake.




7.  Last week I paid $25 for a single song. I fell in love with it and it wasn't available any other way so what could I do? 


8.  While I was at Geology Field Camp I went to a testicle eating festival.  It was the most hick thing I've ever done. 




9.  If I were a Who, this is what I would look like:


3 comments:

  1. I found every single one of these tidbits fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember your "Who hair"! Other than that...I only partly knew that list of random tidbits.

    ReplyDelete