Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mini Robyn

I'd like to introduce you all to my twin.  When we were in Elementary everyone called her "Mini Robyn".  She hated it, because she wanted to be known as her own unique self, rather than as a copy of someone else.  But I didn't mind it, I thought it was cute. 

You'll have to judge for yourself whether or not they were justified in calling us twins - here's what we looked like in 2000 (I was in 6th grade, Samantha was in 3rd).  





















When we were younger we used to dress alike, too.   It was so cute.



















Aw, I miss my little twin . . .

2 comments:

  1. Mini Robyn to the maximum. We even called her Mini Robyn in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have used the trampoline pictures. Those ones are even more twinish! :) I miss you too, Byn.

    ReplyDelete