Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chunky Monkey

This year for Christmas I went through and scanned every single family photo from our childhood and gave each of my family members a digital copy of their own.  It took a lot of work (we literally had thousands of photos), but it is pretty neat to have (I think).  And I found some pretty classy family photos . . .

Unfortunately, I can't post any of them on here because I don't have their permission.  Instead, you'll just have to be satisfied with an illustrated guide to my early childhood. 

This was me on the day of my baby blessing.  I worked hard at an early age to develop a healthy set of lungs . . .

Believe it or not, I was a chubby little kid . . .

I think it's because I had a very healthy appetite . . .





I remained fairly chunky through my first year . . .




 . . . and my second . . .
 
. . . . and my third . . . 



And then suddenly one fine day the baby fat vanished, never to be seen or heard from again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment