Saturday, December 15, 2012

Elementary School Match Up

I was going through old family photo albums and I came across this class photo from 3rd grade.  As I was looking through the faces I remembered quite a few funny stories about each one.  Let's see if you can pick out: 

  • The three boys that I made cry during this school year

  • The boy who proposed to me at recess (he had a ring and everything).  I accepted and wore the ring the rest of the day, but the next day he asked for it back so he could propose to someone else.  I told him I'd lost it.

  • The boy who came up to me at recess one fine day and started wrestling me to the ground.  He was about twice my size and he did manage to pin me to the ground, but I was all fired up and I did not like that one bit.  I grabbed him by both arms and kicked upwards with all my might and literally threw him over my head - he landed on his back in the grass five feet away with the wind knocked out of him.  I calmly got up and resumed the conversation I'd been having with my friend (whose eyes were as big as saucers) and we walked off.  I swear to you this is a true story.  His grandma and my mom were visiting teaching companions and he was terrified of me for the rest of the school year.  It was his own fault though.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Adam Bell, Cory Johnson, Anthony Woldengerg
    2. Jeff Fishback
    3. Manuel Soto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Jason, you got 1 for 5, I'm impressed. Jeff Fishback did indeed propose to me ha ha

    ReplyDelete