Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm dropping my major again . . .

And this time I'm going in to photo editing! 



Pencilized Krohn family




For comparison's sake, here's a before picture . . .




                                And here's an after picture



 Again, here's before . . .
And after . . .

And  here's a pretty awesome one, if I do say so myself.  Please note that we are all in color while the background is black and white




Here's basically an awesome picture of Samantha . . . 




And just for fun here's a glamorized shot of me . . .



And here's a charcoalized one of the whole fam!





3 comments:

  1. This is ideal Rob. I've just decided to make you my partner in business. I'll shoot the pictures, you edit them. We'll be millionaires within the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you choose the pictures that I don't like "me" in them as much as some of the others?!? I mean, I don't like "me" in pictures very often anyways but still...

    ReplyDelete