Saturday, November 10, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things . . .

    I love snow.  With all my heart.  I love watching it, I love playing in it, I even love driving in it.  Crazy, I know.  But why do I love snow so much?  Because of all the memories that it brings back to me:

Of playing in the snow with my family, building forts and giant snow slides, having snowball fights, playing badminton in the snow
 



Of warming up in front of a cozy fire surrounded by family and friends, drinking hot chocolate and cider and eating delicious food


Of skiing and sledding with good friends 





Of fun winter adventures with past roommates



 
















Of holidays spent with family - playing games, eating delicious dinners together, and gathering around at the end of the night to sing Christmas Carols








 Of snowshoeing, hiking in the snow, and cross country skiing with friends






  





























Of Christmas with my family



How could you NOT love snow?

2 comments:

  1. I still don't know why I was wearing a dress in those pictures with the ice slide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why either . . . I've been trying to remember but I can't . . .

    ReplyDelete