Thursday, August 30, 2012

My mancub




Check out these beautiful flowers that my mancub gave me for my birthday.  He picked them out himself, isn't that sweet?  He really wanted to give me a Cars toothbrush . . . but decided on these instead.



Isn't he the sweetest little mancub ever?  You can't see it in this picture, but I'm holding a picture frame proclaiming "Favorite Aunt."  Oh how I love that little guy - it is going to break my heart the day he realizes that I'm not actually related to him . . .   





2 comments:

  1. This relationship just makes me happy. I think it's the cutest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Rob. And honestly, I think you'll always be considered his Aunt, i wouldn't stress too much. (Also, when I started reading this I was like "what the...? Rob has obviously been keeping something from me." :)

    ReplyDelete