Tuesday, March 1, 2011

San Jorge I love you

WARNING! The following blog contains images guaranteed to induce longing for warm weather, crazy adventures, and good times. Viewer discretion advised. This is just a teaser of what is to come next week . . .










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Get psyched for Spring Break 2011

5 comments:

  1. I think the picture of Gwenie and me in the boat is my favorite. But all the others are close seconds.

    I CANNOT WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now I get to go too!!! Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait!
    The one of Jenna and I in the sand is my favorite...ha ha saved it to my computer just now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! this is so great! i have butterflies!

    ReplyDelete