Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Bloggers

I'm sorry, I took a month long break from blogging and reading other people's blogs but I'm back now. And as I caught up on all of your blogs today I remembered why blogging is so great. I laughed, I cried - your blogs moved me. I know, I'm way behind the times, but I have some comments that must be made:

Jason: I was extremely saddened to read that you are no longer blogging. Extremely saddened. Your blog was one of my faves. I know right now you feel like your blogging relationship is stagnant and going nowhere, but sometimes you just have to take a break to realize how much you truly love someone. I hope this happens to you and that you and your blog are reunited once again very soon.

Jenna: Your dreams make me laugh more than ever. And they have made me more aware of my own dreams, though I'm definitely not brave enough to blog about them. I love it. P.S. Your Rachel post was hilarious. I'm so proud to call you both my friends.

Madeline: I love your blog even though it makes me frustrated because you're so mysterious and I wish I knew you better. We should hang out sometime very soon . . . like this weekend.

Taylor: I enjoy your blog because it's very sophisticated and thoughtful. I appreciated your post about why your blog is called "Taking Effect" because I have actually pondered that before, so thanks.

Carli: I'm so sorry, if I'd read your blog a week ago when you'd posted it then perhaps I would have driven all the way up to Farmington just to bring you a Jamba Juice . . .

Pancakes: Going down in history as one of the funniest blogs of all time. You guys are musical geniuses and I am so proud to know all of you.

That's it everybody. I'll try and stay a bit more on top of my blogging from now on . . . my bad.

3 comments: